Artificial Intelligence at the service of the citizen¶
This first version of the white paper is the result of the research, analysis and participatory writing process undertaken by the Task Force Coordination Board.
The document, which will be available for public consultation until March 12th 2018, does not aim at touching upon the multiple aspects and implications related to Artificial Intelligence.
This first version represents a starting point and we ask all those who will comment and contribute to the final version to read carefully what this white paper is and what it is not in the section “guide to consultation”.
- Guide to consultation
- Chapter 1 - Italy and digital services
- Chapter 2 - Artificial intelligence today
- The main application areas
- The potential of AI in Public Administration
- Chapter 3: The challenges of AI at the service of citizens